* If you need 8-passenger seating in a vehicle that is reasonably sized, gets good fuel economy (check out the front-wheel drive model) and sells for less than $40,000, there are lots of choices. If, however, you want all this in a vehicle that will impress your friends with its luxurious interior and elegant styling, the 2012 Buick Enclave SUV is the obvious choice. Source: KBB.com
* Sleek design inside and out; smooth and quiet ride; all three rows are spacious; ample cargo space; top crash-test scores. Source: Edmunds
J.D. Power 2019 Dealer of Excellence Program recognition is based on achievement of high scores from automotive manufacturer customer research and completion of an in-dealership best practices verification visit. For more information, visit jdpower.com/DOE Experience the Ray Brandt difference! This vehicle is located at Ray Brandt Toyota in Kenner Louisiana. The phone number for Ray Brandt Toyota is (504) 264-6521. FWD.
* JD Power Initial Quality Study * 2012 IIHS Top Safety Pick
Enclave Premium Group, 4D Sport Utility, 3.6L V6 SIDI VVT, 6-Speed Automatic Electronic with Overdrive, FWD, Ebony Twilight Metallic, light titanium Leather. Priced below KBB Fair Purchase Price!
2016 Buick Enclave Premium Group
* 2016 KBB.com 5-Year Cost to Own Awards * 2016 KBB.com Brand Image Awards
* Smooth and quiet ride; luxurious cabin; generous cargo capacity, even behind the third row; seating for up to eight; top safety scores. Source: Edmunds
CERTIFIED BY CARFAX- NO ACCIDENTS AND ONE OWNER, SERVICE RECORDS AVAILABLE, NAVIGATION, BLUETOOTH HANDS-FREE CALLING, HEATED LEATHER SEATS, MOONROOF, REAR ENTERTAINMENT SYSTEM, 2 SETS OF SMART KEYS WITH REMOTE, LOCAL TRADE IN - NEVER A RENTAL, MP3 / IPOD COMPATIBLE, PREMIUM STEREO, PUSH BUTTON START, Enclave Leather Group, 4D Sport Utility, 3.6L V6 SIDI DOHC VVT, 6-Speed Automatic, FWD, Quicksilver Metallic, titanium Leather, Navigation System. Clean CARFAX. CARFAX One-Owner.
* 2014 KBB.com 5-Year Cost to Own Awards * 2014 KBB.com 10 Best Luxury Cars Under $40,000 * 2014 KBB.com Brand Image Awards Reviews:
* Here's your list: Seating for seven or eight, versatility to haul the extras, good fuel economy, refined road manners, quiet comfort, elegant style, luxurious interior, beneficial features and modern technology - for about $40,000. Head to the Buick dealer, check out the Enclave. Source: KBB.com
* Smooth and quiet ride; luxurious cabin; generous cargo capacity; seating for up to eight; top safety scores. Source: Edmunds
* One look at the 2014 Buick Enclave, and you will realize it is a sight to behold. Its prominently featured black chrome waterfall grille and LED-infused head and tail lamps showcase its modern design. Together they add up to an impressive look for Buick's flagship crossover. Rich interior colors, ambient blue lighting, tri-zone climate controls, three rows of first-class seating provide room for 8, and QuietTuning technology creates a more comfortable environment that makes your driving experience better than ever. Working effortlessly with the updated 6-speed transmission, Enclave's 288-hp 3.6L V6 engine gives a powerful performance through direct injection and Variable Valve Timing. Dual Flow Dampers in the suspension system minimize impact and help reduce noise and vibrations from every road surface. Together, these technologies deliver an unparalleled drive that's controlled, quiet and efficient. The available Intelligent AWD system in this luxury crossover is always one step ahead. Constantly monitoring the traction of all four wheels, it kicks in automatically in the toughest road conditions. When the road calls, answer hands-free. From IntelliLink voice-controlled connectivity, to Bluetooth to the built-in Color Touch Radio, the finest luxury crossover wouldn't be complete without the latest innovations. Also standard is ultrasonic rear park assist which will alert you when you're getting too close to an object or structure. The industry's first front center air bag is at the forefront of Enclave's safety innovations. Together with its already robust list of safety advancements, like available Side Blind Zone Alert with Cross Traffic Alert and standard StabiliTrak with Traction Control, the new Enclave keeps you and your passengers safe, comfortable, and ready for the road. Source: The Manufacturer Summary